Alive Alive

One Word

BEAUTIFUL.
And talk about music setting a tone, great work, all my 5's.

AloneInTheDark responds:

yeh, the music is nice eh. Newman made more beautiful songs

Swept Away Swept Away

Good stuff

Hey i loved the style of animation, nice music too, its nice to see something actually nicely done for once, i think it coulda been longer though or maybe added more to the feel of sadness but all in all, good work.

Action! 2 Action! 2

Protected

Music was a nice touch, nice stlye too.

Parody fight Parody fight

Pretty good

Earned a protection from me, and im sure its awsome to all you who go there, did the head master ever see it?

Around teh Watercooler Around teh Watercooler

Not bad for clay

Dry humor can be good, the sound though you need to work on, however other than that, id did make me laugh a couple of times.

Wormageddon Wormageddon

awsome

i remember i used to play worms armageddon all the time online, great movie loved the stlye.

Shao Forever Shao Forever

simply stunning

The previous review noted that maybe not many people understand the language, wtf that is so completly stupid, this movie you dont need to understand whats being said you just dont need the words the grace is there, you feel it. great work make more.

Insane (Music Video) Insane (Music Video)

f'ing sweet!

thats was the best, you coulda have mad a more fitting animation and the stlye, never stop with that style, all my 5's!

Microscope Microscope

Different from your other work

I actually found this one quite funny even though i dont speak russian. The emotions of the kid were well played to give the slight hit of "funny frustration" good work.

Strawberry Spring Strawberry Spring

Amazing

Your flash work is magic, i dont know how you do it but the moods you create with the music you use are beyond belief.